About the Rainhill School of Motorcycling
Rainhill School of Motorcycling was founded by Mike Bloodworth to provide motorcycling tuition with the following key principles:
- To teach safe riding techniques under expert supervision
- To allow students to progress at their own pace.
- To provide a service to individuals with special requirements.
- To conduct training in a relaxed environment
- To provide all the necesary hardware and equipment needed to service our clients needs. Our fleet of bikes enable us to provide the right motorcycle for each individual. In addition, we provide all other necessary equipment such as helmets, jackets, gloves, hi-vis wear etc.
- To ensure our customers have access to a highly maintained fleet of bikes
We are based in Rainhill, Merseyside within easy access of the conurbations of Liverpool and St Helens. All of our instructors are approved.
Going the Extra Mile....
Rainhill School of Motorcycling is a friendly family run business. We go the extra mile to meet our clients needs.
Many of our clients stay in touch once a course has been completed and we can then pass on future benefits such as equipment and parts at discounted cost.